This Page

has been moved to new address

Eclecticisms- The Best of 2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Eclecticisms- The Best of 2011

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Eclecticisms- The Best of 2011

2011 was a pretty blogtastic year for me! I made a goal in January to blog at least once per week and I obviously went way above and beyond that goal. Although it's very important to me to stay active here, I'm honestly happy with once per week, if that's all I can do at the time. The important thing is that I don't lose sight of my goals and let my blog be forgotten. It really does mean a lot to me and I'm very thankful to everyone who reads it! (I hope you get something out of it too... fun, food, anything!)

Annnnnd... I'm approach 10,000 views!!! I never thought I'd have so many by now and I'm "super jazzed" about it!

As 2011 is wrapping up (only 2 weeks left... yikes!) I wanted to post some of my favorite blogs from this year. Check them out and enjoy!


Sunflower Seed Butter Cookies I'm proud to say that this is my recipe. It's a great substitute for peanut butter cookies when you have someone with nut allergies in the house!

Flan Cheesecake I don't think I need to explain why I love this one.

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Because they were so good I made two batches in one week!

Blizzard 2011 It's hard to believe this really happened. What a storm!

Parsnip and Carrot Mash with Feta Because it's delicious and healthy.

Adler Planetarium Trip I love museums and I'm actually going to more lately!

Fun Soap Recipes DIY fun with my cousin! I love trying new things.

Strawberry Cake It was tasty, and in honor of my Momma's B-day.

Featured Ingredient: Rhubarb! A fast and delicious treat for the summer- learn to use this yummy vegetable!

Cake Decorating I finally have some decorating skills!

Quinoa Tabbouli Salad Healthy. Yummy.

Tickled Tuesday Because animals amaze me.

Mushroom "Caviar" Perfect for anytime, anywhere.

Biscuits and Veggie-Sausage Gravy So tasty- I can finally enjoy this dish again!

Ginger Pie It's Maude related. How would this not be a favorite?!

Best-Ever Mushroom Cream Sauce Because I made it up and it's one of the BEST sauces I've ever tasted. Seriously.

City Girl Smores Campfire food in the kitchen. These will add lots of pounds if I don't watch it.


That's it! There's a lot here, I know. I'm not very decisive. I hope you keep reading and start following via RSS (if you arent' already) so you can keep up when I move over to Wordpress soon!





Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At December 18, 2011 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

I'm super jazzed for you! (And I love whenever you use that phrase that you put it in quotes.) I'm so proud of you for keeping to your goal and exceeding it. Can't wait for blogtastic fun 2012!

 
At December 21, 2011 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Jane said...

liked looking at the blizzard pictures again. Also love that cat. Who in their right mind wouldn't want to attack a wierdly dressed man trying to pick you up?

 
At December 21, 2011 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Jane said...

liked looking at the blizzard pictures again. Also love that cat. Who in their right mind wouldn't want to attack a wierdly dressed man trying to pick you up?

 
At December 21, 2011 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Jane said...

liked looking at the blizzard pictures again. Also love that cat. Who in their right mind wouldn't want to attack a wierdly dressed man trying to pick you up?

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home