This Page

has been moved to new address

City Girl Smores

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: City Girl Smores

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

City Girl Smores

Smores aren't just for around the campfire. I have memories of roasting marshmallows over the stove with my Mom- letting them cook until they were black and burnt, eating that layer off and repeating, one marshmallow after another, until I felt sick to my stomach.

Although I generally stop eating them before I feel sick, I do still occasionally roast marshmallows using my stove. I made what I'm calling "City Girl Smores", because they're slighly fancier than the traditional ones, but still super, SUPER easy and fast. Oh, and freaking delicious.

Ingredients

Graham Crackers
Peanut or sunflowerseed butter
Nutella
Marshmallows

Spread one set of grahams with the peanut butter and the other halves with nutella.

Be messy. Slop it on. This is nature's cooking at its best.

Roasted your mallows and transfer to the grahams.


Burn, baby, burn. (Mallow inferno!)

Eat.


Smores always remind me of The Sandlot. "You're killing me, Smalls!"


Happy eating, campfire-style, in the city.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At December 7, 2011 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

You are going to set your kitchen on fire! LOL

 
At December 8, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Blogger BEadECLECTIC said...

No way! I'm too skilled for that. :)

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home