This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tickled Tuesday

Like a lot of people, I listen to Pandora at work. Not too long ago it occured to me that listening to Muppet songs would most certainly improve my mood, so I made a Muppets station. this song came on and I got so excited that I went to another site to listen to it again. After about 4 listens, I was ready to hire myself some boogie-woogie sheep and I was definitely already tapping my toes.

Thank you, Jim Henson, for giving me so much joy.



Happy Tuesday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home