This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas Cards

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Christmas Cards

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Cards

Christmas is almost here, which means it is my annual run around to try and get cards out on time. Most of you know what I mean, but to add to that, I like to make my own cards. Although really fun, doing so can be very time consuming. There have been a few years that I gave out all handmade cards, years where there were all store-bought, but most years have been a mix. This year, I made 10 and only plan to send about 15 out, total. (Most of my friends don't do X-mas cards.)

Would anyone like to see any card making tutorials? Anyone?! I've been debating doing my first v-log (I think that's what you call them... video blog) to demonstrate some techniques. This might be a good time to try it, dontcha think?

Anyways. Here are pics of the cards I made. A few of you lucky bastards might even get one. (I took the pics in the evening with poor lighting... sorry about that. There isn't enough daylight in my non-working hours!!!)












That last picture is sideways because Blogger has been giving me a lot of issues and this image will NOT appear the way I have it saved! I'm using this instance to make a big announcement... I'm moving my blog to Wordpress! I'll have more info soon, but make sure you subscribe to my blog via RSS and not Feedburner so you can keep following me.

Keep an eye out in the coming month for a new and vastly improved Eclecticisms!

Happy Holidays!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 15, 2011 at 10:53 AM , Anonymous Joanne said...

Beautiful cards! What a wonderful way to send holiday wishes and blessings. :)

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home