This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tickled Tuesday

Here's the best feel-good story I've seen in awhile. Animals never cease to amaze me!



Bonus TT feature! I saw this in the paper a couple of years ago and it almost brought me to tears. I'm so proud of this little guy!

Officials at the Jerusalem Biblical Zoo say the 10-year-old spurred tortoise has begun mating since being fitted with a custom skateboard to overcome paralysis of her hind legs.
The 55-pound turtle is unable to move herself forward with her front legs alone. So the zoo's staff built her a metal board with two wheels that can be strapped to her stomach.

Happy Tuesday!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 28, 2011 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Fuegita said...

Both stories are soooo cute! How amazing

 
At June 28, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Adaptable Kay said...

Awwww!!! I totally agree with you-Animals just never cease to amaze me with all they are capable of :)

Both of those stories definitely warm the heart!

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home