This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tickled Tuesday

I'm not gonna lie. Writing my Tickled Tuesday blog has made me realize that Tuesday is probably my worst day of the week. I have no idea why, but I tend to be in the crappiest moods on Tuesdays. Writing this blog does help force me to be positive, so it's a good thing. Anyways. I'm in a poopy mood right now and having some issues coming up with some happy messages. I'm going to post a few Marx Brothers videos that make me laugh (including today). :) 

The last one explains how they got their names... super neat!

Happy Tuesday!






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home