This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tickled Tuesday

You know how long it took me to think of a happy or positive word that started with "t"? Thanks to thesaurus.com, not too long. Still, there aren't a whole lot of "t" words that fit what I was looking for, so I'm settling on "tickled" for now.

I've decided to write at least one blog a week that has to do with something joyful, happy, funny, etc. I might post quotes, I might post stories, I'm not sure yet. I just want to keep up on blogging, and hopefully send some smiles out. I know I need them myself, more than I'd like to admit. I'm going to try and include images as well. This one is a multi-media collage I did several years ago.

Tuesday is the day I've picked for these posts, and here is my first Tickled Tuesday blog.



"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."


-Bill Cosby


I'm going to try and really think about this message every day. I'm ready to make some changes in my life and fear is definitely holding me back from too many things. Fear creates apathy and ignorance... it's a survivial instinct in a way I think. This quote helped put a couple of things into perspective for me. Thanks, Mr. Cosby. :)

See you next Tuesday (or sooner)!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2010 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Elliot said...

Great collage... very striking!

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home