This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday - Birthday Week!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday - Birthday Week!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Tickled Tuesday - Birthday Week!

I know, I know, it's technically Monday. BUT... I have a feeling with as busy as I've been, I'll forget to write my Tuesday blog if I wait until Tuesday. So here it is, Tuesday's blog. Think of it as a travel in time.

As of Saturday, I will be 28 years old. (2 years to 30 makes me "eek" a little bit...). I decided to celebrate this week by sharing a link to two of my favorite comics.

http://www.nataliedee.com/
http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/

Here's a timely Natalie Dee one!



Go check them out... I guarantee you'll find plenty that make you laugh. If you don't... well, go back to the Land of the Lame!

Happy Mon...err, Tuesday!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2010 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Poodle!!!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you!

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home