This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday - I need your opinions!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday - I need your opinions!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tickled Tuesday - I need your opinions!

Tuesday is here again, and along with my “Tickled Tuesday” post, I want to ask for your help/opinions. Here are a few recipes that I am debating on trying. Do any of these look especially interesting? Do you have any recipes to share that you’d like me to try?



Tofu/Seitan main course (As a vegetarian, I REALLY don’t try enough of these!)
Layer Cake (nothing too "cakey" though)
Sunflower Seed Butter cookies (Essentially peanut butter cookies, but with sunflower seed butter instead.)
Tomato Sauce (A cream one perhaps? A Vodka Sauce maybe?)
Zucchini parmesan (assuming I have enough in my garden)

On a side note, I am starting to look into graduate programs. I really want to get involved in some kind of Social Work, dealing with Special Needs Adults. I'm super nervous. I can't imagine affording it or working it into my work schedule, but it's something that I really want to do, and don't want to drag my feet on. The longer I wait, the less likely I will be to start, and I really do want to start. And finish. And succeed. Maybe the fear of not succeeding at it is what's holding me back? I don't know. I reached out to a school about their MS programs and an organization where I might be able to volunteer. It's a start, and step one is sometimes the biggest one of all. now i just need enough info to make the plunge!



I need to keep that quote in mind.

Ok- finally to my TT part of  this post. I found this website and it's awesome! I get so depressed reading the paper in the morning and this site provides nothing but Happy News.

http://www.happynews.com/

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home