This Page

has been moved to new address

Congratulations are in order!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Congratulations are in order!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Congratulations are in order!

I don't have a recipe to post about right now, but today my brother graduated from the Chicago Police Academy! That makes two cops in the family now, my Dad and brother. Here are some pics from the ceremony.

Brian and Mayor Daley, who complimented his Chicago flag tattoo. (Other than that, he was NOT very impressive... I'll leave it at that, since this is not a political blog.) :)


Brian and my future sister-in-law, Sara!




Such a good lookin' family... minus one brother. For a small fee, we will make appearances at your parties and gatherings. (Note: Payment may be made in the form of cheese and wine, for me anyways...)



Congratulations, little brother! We're all very proud!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2010 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations to Brian! I miss your family so much. =)

PS. When I need help, I'm not calling 911, I'm calling your bro!

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home