This Page

has been moved to new address

Peace Fest 2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Peace Fest 2011

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Peace Fest 2011

Michigan Peace Fest is an event I've been attending each summer (save last year) since 2007. The camping, music, people and relaxation keeps me going back- not to mention I get to see my main bitch Juliea and her crew. This summer has been a great one so far, and I've spent a lot of time with friends and family. Here are some pics of the fun we had this time around.

I hope everyone else if having a great summer! What have you done so far this year?!
*Several of these pics taken by Juliea. I'm getting good at stealing my friends' pics lately.

Mid-day, Saturday. What can I say... it was hot!














"Happy Peace Fest!"

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Leslie said...

I'm glad you went to Peace Fest! I had a blast the year that I went and it looks like you had a blast again this year!

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home