This Page

has been moved to new address

Making a Difference

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Making a Difference

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Making a Difference

I missed Tickled Tuesday this week. I'm taking the week off from it though and have a couple new blogs coming, so watch for a recipe and Peace Fest report!

As most of you guys know, I'm a vegetarian and have been for over 12 years now. I've never been one to push my beliefs on anyone and feel that the most important factor is that you are aware of what you are putting in your body and where your money is really going to. This article demonstrates some of the extremely important reasons we need to cut down on our dairy and meat intakes (I'm not vegan, so I'm "guilty" too) and I feel I'd be doing a disservice to myself, my readers and the planet if I didn't share it.

"According to the EWG, if everyone in the U.S. chose vegetarian foods over meat or cheese for just one day a week, the reduction in greenhouse gas emissions would be the equivalent of taking 7.6 million cars off the road per year. "

One day a week... we can do that!


I hope you enjoy this article, and learn something new to help keep you healthy and happy!

New Environmental Study Urges Americans to Eat Less Meat and Cheese

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home