This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday... on Wednesday.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday... on Wednesday.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tickled Tuesday... on Wednesday.

Oops. The holiday weekend (which was awesome) threw me off and I missed Tickled Tuesday! I have a couple of posts I'll be working on this week but have just fallen so behind with summer festivities. (Which is a good thing, really.) Keep an eye out for a summer update and a new, veggie breakfast recipe!

Today's TT is a few quotes I like, and hope you will too. Enjoy!


"Life is so brief that we should not glance either too far backwards or forwards...therefore study how to fix our happiness in our glass and in our plate."

Grimod de la Reynière (1758-1838)



Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.
- Julia Child


That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.
- Henry David Thoreau




Happy Tuesday (Wednesday)!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home