This Page

has been moved to new address

Welcome!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Welcome!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome!

Just a quick "Welcome" note to all my new followers! I see there are several of you, and I am SO excited to have you here! Please, feel free to let me know if you have any requests or suggestions on my blog content, as I want to keep it as interesting, helpful and fun as possible!

Keep an eye out for Tickled Tuesday tomorrow... it's a good one!
He can't wait for Tickled Tuesday!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 28, 2011 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Adaptable Kay said...

Awwww, what a cute little puppy xD

 
At June 28, 2011 at 12:47 PM , Blogger BEadECLECTIC said...

Thanks! He LOVES that porch and checking out who passes by.

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home