This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tickled Tuesday

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. 

~Herm Albright, quoted in Reader's Digest



Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day. 
~Author Unknown



If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.  ~Mary Engelbreit
 
Often our attitude is the only difference between our success and failure.
-Abraham Lincoln


Our attitude is more honest and more consistent than our words.

-Abraham Lincoln



I've been dealing with a lot of negetivity lately, and wanted to share some positive quotes to help myself, as well as all of you. Over the past year or so, I've focused on looking at things in a positive manner and can honestly say I'm a happier and healthier person. It's all about how you deal with things, which I know as well as anyone is often tough. (Especially when you have an Irish temper way deep down inside!) These Tickled Tuesday posts honestly make my days better, and I hope you guys like them!

Happy Tuesday

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 4, 2011 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Fuegita said...

I love these quotes!
Thanks for sharing

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home