This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tickled Tuesday

Happy Tuesday (night)!

Growing up, I was a huge Muppet fan. As an adult, I've remained a Muppet fan and adore Jim Henson. I think what he did in his brief lifetime was nothing short of genius. From his original advertising techniques to his last movie and tv shows, Jim is someone who my imagination clings to. He inspires me.

While looking up a picture of Jim, I saw that there is a new Muppet movie coming out this year?! Where have I been!!! I haven't seen a bad one yet, not even anything posthomous. (Still, am I the only one who hates what's happened to Sesame Street? Am I longing for vintage or has Elmo just taken over and nearly ruined it?)

Speaking of vintage Sesame Street, that's what got me to writing this post. I ran across this video awhile back and laughed my ass off when I saw it. I definitely don't remember Sesame Street being this dark, and would probably have some train-phobia, had I seen this as a child (of which I'm convinced I didn't).



So remember kids, "you might lose your purse or you might lose something worse, on the subway!".


Happy Tuesday!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 27, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Fuegita said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The items in your etsy shop are darling! I would like to host a giveaway for you. Sorry, couldn't find your email, probably just blind email me at fuegita.bonita85@gmail.com

 
At May 2, 2011 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

I think you should memorize this song and next time some creeper comes up to you on the subway - you should just start singing and dancing. (But make sure someone else has a video camera so I can watch it too.) MISS YOU!!

P.S. I should be finding out what my off days are sometime this week (hopefully) and I'll let you know!

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home