This Page

has been moved to new address

Easter Eating!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Easter Eating!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Eating!

This weekend I'll be trying a new recipe, but in case you are stuck for an Easter dessert idea, try the carrot cake I made last year. It's delish! I'm also going to be making it again this year, since it was so damn good.

I also missed poetry Thursday. Fail on my part, but I have a couple of things that I'll be documenting this weekend, so (hopefully!) you'll be seeing some fun posts about them very soon. Yes, I am leaving you guessing as to what they might be about. Muwahaha.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At April 23, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Adaptable Kay said...

Ooh, carrot cake DOES sound delicious right about now :)

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter weekend!

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home