This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tickled Tuesday

This week I'm posting a few quotes I enjoy and find uplifting and comforting, along with some pictures I've taken.

Enjoy, and I hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!



"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"
-Oscar Wilde


"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama



"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."
-Eskimo Proverb


"One new feature or fresh take can change everything."
- Neil Young


St. Patty's Day parade, Chicago 2006




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home