This Page

has been moved to new address

Logo

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Logo

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Logo

I haven't been able to sleep because my logo still not being done was racing through my mind. I got SO many great tips but I feel like anytime I strayed from my original design that I wasn't being true to myself. It just felt wrong. I needed something simple but bold enough to stand out. I needed it to be original. I needed it to be ambiguous, because I wanted the same logo for everything. It will be both my label for my blog and Etsy shop, so it isn't just about beads. (Do you have any idea how GLAD I am that I picked the name BEad ECLECTIC? It works for both!!!)

Anyways, it may not be perfect, or gorgeous and it might not get recruiters calling me for designing jobs, but it's mine.

I hope everyone likes it! Now to make my button, redo my banner, order business cards, post more items on Etsy, make a veggie meatloaf for February's challenge, blog about it.... oh man. The list goes on and on. Still... this is a BIG step!

(The background box will be gone for everything other than my blog button- I'm going to need help getting rid of that!)


The sunflower is one I grew and took  a picture of a few summers ago. I love sunflowers!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2011 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

You're doing an amazing job! I get so excited when I read your blog - and I'm glad it's making you happy!

 
At February 15, 2011 at 6:50 AM , Blogger Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

I love your logo (used it in my giveaway post!) and I love your new banner even more! Yay! I'm glad you figured it out. :D

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home