This Page

has been moved to new address

Pickles in the PM

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Pickles in the PM

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pickles in the PM

I know, I know. Another PM post and these really should be Pickles in the AM (P.I.T.A.). She's been visting me more at night though, thankfully. As much as a love waking up to my head being crushed by her dense little body, cuddling at night is preferred.

She was just snoring and both her arms were hanging straight out. Ah, Pickles.

Yes, I have Animal pajama pants. Word.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2011 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

Aww!!!! Maybe it's just the angle of the picture, but it looks like she has HUGE paws.

Mochi lays with both of his hands out like that too. :)

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home