This Page

has been moved to new address

Addicted?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Addicted?

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Addicted?

Addicted? I think so. I haven't blogged in 3 days and I'm  jonesing! I've been working on jewelry, my Etsy shop and my logo (to be revealed soon!) and it has me too busy to bake! It doesn't help commuting in this snow... my energy is really zapped by the time I get home. Still, the longing for (yeah... I did say longing for) getting to a new post is driving me nuts. The last time I posted (late Monday night) , I was so determined to get it all done I was resting my eyes while pictures uploaded because I was so tired.

Signs of addiction? Hell yeah. Then again, I have a typical addictive personality, diving into things and getting COMPLETELY hooked. I looked it up and apparently people officially diagnosed with addictive personality disorder are defined as having brain disease. So, I think this is the part of this post where I make it extremely clear to all my lovely readers that I have NOT been diagnosed with anything... it's just my personality.

Anyways, I wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone. I should be done with my logo very soon and can't wait to share it!!! If you have any requests for crafts or recipes you'd like me to try and post about, let me know!

Happy Thursday!

Chicago in the summer. Ah... I miss seeing GREEN!
Chrissy and I a few years ago. Ah, the beach!

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2011 at 2:04 AM , Blogger Kimberly Walker said...

I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting... I am now following and I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

I have my weekend 6 in 1 blog hop going on right now... where you can link up your blog, twitter, facebook, networkedblog, blogfrog and giveaways. You should swing by!

All the best,
Kim

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home