This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tickled Tuesday

This isn't a happy Tuesday by any means. My family suffered a terrible loss this weekend so I'm trying to focus on strength right now. My blog is definitely not the place to air personal things, but please don't think I've abandoned it if I don't post anything for awhile.

If anyone has any songs, poems, quotes, etc. that you feel are uplifting, I would love if you would share them here.

The video part isn't great, but this song is very uplifting. I figured it was a good compromise for TT.

.

Take care everyone, and have a happy day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2011 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

I'm so sorry. I just sent you an email, but if you want to vent personal things on your blog, you should! And if you don't want to and you want to take a break for a while, that's fine too. The important thing is that you do what feels right for you and that you take care of yourself right now.

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home