This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Monday, February 7, 2011

Tickled Tuesday

This Tickled Tuesday sticks with my baking theme. I had a whole idea for this week's post, but am having trouble figuring out where I downloaded the pictures to. Oops!


Anyways, here is my FIRST pie, circa 2001. I was so excited!!! (It was crustless on top, to make it healthier.)






And a few quotes, in the spirit of my originally planned post. It's still coming, just not this week. :)

P.S. I did NOT go to Notre Dame. I bought that shirt in a thrift store for about 90 cents when I was in highschool and wore the shit out of it. I LOVED that shirt!

*************************************************************************


The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.  ~Author Unknown
If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.  ~Buddhist Saying
I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.  ~Author Unknown

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 7, 2011 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Suuuure you didn't go to ND. Suuuuure... ;P

 
At November 29, 2022 at 6:07 AM , Anonymous Saint Petersburg Window Tinting said...

Hi great rreading your post

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home