This Page

has been moved to new address

Broccoli Cheese Dip

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Broccoli Cheese Dip

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Broccoli Cheese Dip

Here's another new recipe I tried for my NYE dinner. This dip is absolutely a new favorite! It was gone super fast, and tasted SO good. The ingredients don't cost much, and this dip is a great thing to bring to a party.

I got this recipe off allrecipes.com: Knudsen Hot Broccoli Cheese Dip.

Ingredients
1 pkg cream cheese, softened
1 Cup sour cream
1 packet Good Season's dressing mix (my favorite salad dressing!)
Broccoli (it calls for 10 oz frozen, but I used fresh... so much better!)
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese

Heat your oven to 350 degrees. Beat the sour cream, cream cheese and dressing mix together until thoroughly combined.

This smelled DELICIOUS!

Add the broccoli and 1 1/2 Cups cheddar cheese, mix well.




Using a spatula, spread into a 9-inch pie plate.


Bake for 20 minutes. Remove form oven and sprinkle with the remaining cheddar cheese. Put back in the oven for another 5 minutes.



That's it! Super easy, right? Now just wait until you taste it... this stuff is heavenly!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At January 2, 2011 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

Hi there! I totally love your blog (really, it's the rants and vents that sold me) and this recipe? Looks amazing!

I'm a new follower from the Pink Dandy Sunday Blog Hop. I would love it if you'd follow me back!

http://thetypeahousewife.blogspot.com/

 
At January 2, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Pain SUX said...

Oh yummy for my tummy...that looks so goooood :)

I'm a new follower. I hope when you get a chance you will stop by and follow me back.

While you're there, please enter to win this wonderfully comfortable (APR $99) pillow ;)

http://fortheluvofsanity.blogspot.com/2010/12/protect-bed-luxury-pillow-system-review.html

~Steph

 
At January 2, 2011 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

Okay, so I didn't want to reply to your comment on my blog because I have no idea if you'll see it, so I'll reply here. I would totally be up for a cooking challenge! As long as you accept the fact that I will not ever, ever, ever make anything involving feta. :) Drop me a line and we can work out the details!

ohkeeka at gmail dot com

 
At January 2, 2011 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Ruby Clover said...

omg that looks so freakin good

 
At January 2, 2011 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Frugal Couponing Mommy said...

HI!! I am your newest follower via Sunday blog hop. I would love if you could follow me back at http://frugalcouponingmommy3.blogspot.com/

 
At January 3, 2011 at 5:03 AM , Blogger Amy Watson said...

That does look yummy! I love dips and am always looking for a new recipe!

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home