This Page

has been moved to new address

Holiday Cards and Ornaments

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Holiday Cards and Ornaments

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Cards and Ornaments

I originally had planned to make this blog a tutorial on card making techniques, but I was so pressed for time to make these that I just whipped them out as fast as possible and kept them super simple, using paper scraps, stamps, markers, inks, ribbon, eyelets and paint. Here's the cards I made this year (not for everyone, unfortunately).

If you'd like to see a basic card tutorial, let me know and I'll speed that blog up!

That's my handsome dog, Footloose, in his way too small santa costume.

And... a few of my ornaments, most of which are super old and belonged to Marge.

This last ornament is one I made last year with tissue paper, an image and some fibers.

Unless I really get on the ball with making truffles AND blogging (unlikely) this will be my last blog before Christmas. (No Tickled Tuesday this week!) Have a great holiday, everyone!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At December 21, 2010 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Adaptable Kay said...

Okay, for whipping those cards up as you said, they're INCREDIBLE!! Seriously, the cards that I make don't even come close to those ^.^

I love all those ornaments as well :) I can't believe you made the last one!!

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season and if I don't hear/talk to you before Saturday, Merry Christmas!!

 
At December 22, 2010 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Dawn Lopez said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for joining our "Where in the world are you Wednesday? Blog Hop" Hope to see you next week =)

 
At December 24, 2010 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Gwen said...

Happy holidays! I'm a new follower from Fun Follow Friday. :)

~Gwen

 
At December 27, 2010 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Closer to Lucy said...

Lovin the whipped out cards...wish my whipping skills looked like that!

Out for a little hopping, following you now. Hope you'll come by when you get a chnace.

http://closertolucy.blogspot.com

Cheers!

 
At December 27, 2010 at 12:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the cards... would love to learn how to make them. I'm not crafty, but I follow directions well! I'm your newest follower from the Making Friends Monday.

Love to have you visit and follow.... www.aseasonforallthings.blogspot.com and www.eclectichomeschool4life.blogspot.com.

~ Ellen

 
At December 27, 2010 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there! I'm your newest follower from the Monday Blog Hops! Come check out my blog at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

I post a Thrifty Tip every day and have some great LOW entry giveaways!

 
At December 27, 2010 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Undeserving Grace said...

Now following from undeservingrace.com I'd love to have you come over! Have a joy filled week w/ many blessings and much grace!{tara}

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home