This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday- Happy Holidays!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday- Happy Holidays!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tickled Tuesday- Happy Holidays!

Can you believe that Christmas is NEXT WEEK?! I hate that once you're an adult it creeps up on you, and once you meet all your buying, sending, giving, etc. deadlines, you barely have time to stop and savor the moment. I miss the days when you had the 2 week break from school (the break alone is sorely missed) to anticipate, relax and enjoy the season. Snow didn't mean a longer commute, freezing your ass off or shoveling until your arms were about to fall off. Snow meant sledding or staying in, cozy under a blanket with a book, movie, video games, whatever you chose to do. How can we get that back? The days of easing into the holiday seem to be over, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy it.

Here is a video my friend Juliea made of my brother's fiancee and I. You can make your own, but our faces are so perfect, I'd like to see one funnier!

Hilarious Elf Video


Happy Tuesday!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home