This Page

has been moved to new address

New Years Dinner

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: New Years Dinner

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Dinner

Happy New Years, all! I'll be back early next year (maybe even as early as tomorrow) with a few new delicious recipes! This year, I'm opting to stay in and make dinner for my family. I'm trying a few new things, and can't wait to share them with you! (Fingers crossed that everything turns out!)

Menu

Appetizers:
Broccoli and Cheese Dip
Vin Glogg (traditional to New Years)

Dinner:
Salad (Dad is making)
Mashed organic potatoes
Spinach
Artichoke and Portabello Lasanga with homemade Bechamel Sauce

Dessert:
Vasilopita (St. Basil's Day Cake... traditional to New Years)
Peppermint Candy Cane Truffles

Needless to say, I've spent quite a bit of time in the kitchen today and last night, but it will definitely be worth it.

Happy New Years! Have fun and be safe!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home