This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday - Closing 2010

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday - Closing 2010

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tickled Tuesday - Closing 2010

Today I am super "tickled"... I reached 1000 blog views last night!!! Thank you SO much to everyone who reads, follows, and/or supports my blog in ANY way. I am truly, truly grateful for the opportunity to share my experiences and ideas in a creative and shareable (is that even a word?) format. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

This is a picture of me, circa 1984, during my "cheesy smile" phase. It's definitely what I looked like when I saw how many followers and blog views I had last night! (Check out that sweet piano I'm rocking out on.)


I'm debating on spending my New Years at home, working on either a new recipe or a craft so I can ring in 2011 with a new blog. I'm determined to really focus on it this year, and to start incorporating giveaways, along with my own shop, BEadECLECTIC. First I need to build up more inventory though- so that won't be too immediate.

On to Tickled Tuesday! This week is just a quick quote from an amazing woman, Ruth Gordon. I'm reading her biography right now, Ruth Gordon - An Open Book, and it's interesting, funny and inspirational. I definitely recommend you check it out!

Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, face the facts.
-Ruth Gordon

Happy New Year! *muwah*

Labels:

6 Comments:

At December 29, 2010 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Jen said...

1000 blog views? You go girl!!

Happy Wednesday! xo

Oh, and have a perfume GIVEAWAY right now if you'd like to enter!

 
At December 29, 2010 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Just found your blog through Jen @ slumber designs -- woot! Can't wait to read more =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

 
At December 29, 2010 at 11:41 AM , Blogger thriftylilpixie said...

That pic is so cute! Love the quote too

 
At December 29, 2010 at 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous picture! A very happy child!

CJ xx

 
At December 29, 2010 at 3:15 PM , Blogger curlie girlie said...

Cute pic!
I'm your newest follower from the Where in the World Are You blog hop...come follow me too! :) Sara
http://curliegirlie03.blogspot.com

 
At December 30, 2010 at 8:05 PM , Blogger rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Best wishes for the new calendar year! And yeah ~ I've been fond of Ruth for a long, long while. :)

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home