This Page

has been moved to new address

In the Meantime...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: In the Meantime...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

In the Meantime...

I'm finally getting around to getting the pictures together from my big wallpaper project while I watch the American Idol finale. (I normally HATE reality TV, but I'm pretty damn hooked on this show.)

Other than a batch of delicious cupcakes that I made when my aunt was in town, I haven't done much baking. Between her visit, my friend Sarah coming to town, and just getting the house in order (and work) I've just been pretty busy. Not to mention, the warm weather doesn't exactly make me want to set my stove to 300-400 degrees for an hour. (I don't like this heat and humidity we're having... I prefer 70's and sunny!)

So, I haven't posted a blog in awhile and wanted to get something posted and thought it was a good time to celebrate the gorgeous rosebush in my backyard. This bush is super old, and was around for years and years while Marge was alive. My Mom pruned it a lot and it's bursting with flowers right now! Here are three I picked (and put in my coke bottle from Mexico that one of my favorite waiters brought back for me) which, I think, look great together.



Here's a not so great picture of the bush from one or two years ago, before my Mom cleaned it up.

More blogs soon...promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home