This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tickled Tuesday

You all probably know how much I love cats. Dogs too, but cats are just, well, special. They're playful, cuddly, grumpy, moody, fun, happy, angry... they're just so much like us only way cuter. I'm allergic to cats, but have had at least one my entire life, so my immunity to them is pretty well built up. (We had FOUR when I was born!) I'm glad of it, because animals make me smile no matter what. They make you feel better without saying a word. They just don't have to.

That being said, here's a cat who makes me happy because he looks like a total bastard.



Happy holidays!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2011 at 3:44 PM , Anonymous Joanne said...

Wow! Good thing Santa has a thick beard.
I would love to have a cat but my hubby is allergic. I've always had dogs but never cats since my dad didn't like them. One day....(fingers crossed) :)

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home