This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tickled Tuesday

Happy Tickled Tuesday! (Almost Wednesday...)

I'm super tired and not so full of ideas right now, so I'm keeping this a quick TT. Here are a couple of quick quirky things about me or that have happened to me, and hopefully at least one will bring you a chuckle!

  • I was walking around with my friend Tony, when some man stopped us to say he looked like "The Beatles". When we asked which one, he said, "All of them! And you!" (Pointing to me) "You look like Diana Ross!". In case you've never seen my picture or know me, I look absolutely NOTHING like Diana Ross.
  • When I was little, I wanted to be Mexican when I grew up. I planned to grow my hair very long, dye it black, and change my name to Maria.
  • I once greeted Jehovah's Witnesses with, "Oh good... I thought you were Jesus people" when they came to my door, because I thought they were raising global warming awareness. Apparantly, that was their topic of the day, which is why they had the global warming flyers that threw me off. Oops.
  • I have a habit of taking pictures of any visable injuries I get. I will refrain (reluctantly) from sharing them on my blog. :) I do, however, show them to my friends.
  • I like to make faces out of ingredients while I am baking. I haven't had any in my blog for quite awhile, but I'm expecting them to make a comeback pretty soon.


That's it! Thank you to all of my new followers... I'm so excited every time I see someone new!

Happy Tuesday, and I'll be back with another blog soon!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 5, 2011 at 7:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I love new followers too! It is too cool :) I am now following you too!

 
At January 6, 2011 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

I'm stopping by from Closer to Lucy's blog hop. I'll be back, I love baking!

 
At January 6, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

you make faces out of your ingredients!?!? umm... bring this back STAT! I need more giggles =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

 
At January 6, 2011 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha! that's funny:)

Following your lovely blog and inviting you to add this at http://olahmomma.com/momlounge - a mommy blogger directory and more, where you can also meet more mom bloggers like you and get connected with them by visiting your profile after registration.

You can also add there your giveaways and business links; get featured by sharing your crafts, recipes and interesting musings.

Following us back is deeply appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!

http://olahmomma.com -- blogging and connecting blogging moms.
{all moms welcome}

 
At January 6, 2011 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Our Homeschool Reviews said...

Hey there. Following you from Closer to Lucy Blog Hop! http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home