This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tickled Tuesday

It's almost Christmas! That means that I should have lots of holiday cookie recipes coming up, assuming all goes as planned. I have a craft day scheduled for this weekend, and will post pictures of the goodies we make.

For now, here's a quick TT video for you guys of two singers I love. George Harrison died 9 years ago yesterday, so I listed to quite a bit of him last night.

Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 2, 2010 at 9:28 AM , Blogger PaintinByFaith said...

Have you been making any jewelry?? I haven't caught any post on it lately!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 2:42 PM , Blogger BEadECLECTIC said...

Ugh- no! I am debating between cleaning and putting out holiday decorations or making jewelry for tonight when I get home from work. Or... making X-mas cards. I'm slacking!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home