This Page

has been moved to new address

2011 Improvements- I don't want to lose you!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: 2011 Improvements- I don't want to lose you!

Friday, December 16, 2011

2011 Improvements- I don't want to lose you!

*Correction! You SHOULD follow using Feedburner. I'm so bad at this stuff... this is a great example of why I am not doing the Wordpress switch myself!*

Now, on to the original blog!



I will soon be moving my blog to Wordpress, which means great changes, but if you follow via GFC or Feedburner I will lose you! (AGH!) If you don't already, please use the banner on the right to follow me via e-mail and/or RSS so you don't miss a recipe, rant or craft.

I hope to see you all after my super exciting transition!

(P.S. When I say "I" will move my blog, I really mean that Kiersten, who is super talented and awesome, will be moving my blog for me.) I can't wait!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 19, 2011 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

Actually, Feedburner is the best way for people to follow because I can bring that over to the new blog. :)

I am ready whenever you are! :D

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home