This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tickled Tuesday

Today I am grateful for the absolutely gorgeous weather we're having! The sun is shining, the breeze is cool and the leaves are turning vibrant oranges, yellows and reds.

Today is a happy day! Here are some great fall quotes.

"Delicious autumn!  My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth
seeking the successive autumns."
-   George Eliot


"A few days ago I walked along the edge of the lake and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step I made.  The acoustics of this season are different and all sounds, no matter how hushed, are as crisp as autumn air."
-   Eric Sloane
 

"The Indian Summer, the dead Summer's soul."
-  Mary Clemmer, Presence


"Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn."
-   Elizabeth Lawrence


 "Swinging on delicate hinges
the Autumn Leaf
Almost off the stem"
-  Jack Kerouac


 
  Happy Tuesday!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home