This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tickled Tuesday

A couple of weekends ago, my cousin Stephanie and I went to a Native American PowWow, and it was wonderful. To see real Native American dancers and to experience their rich culture on a gorgeous blue-skied day was a perfect way to spend a Saturday. Before we left, we decided to walk over to a small lake just across from where the PowWow was, and found a field of wild flowers. We walked along a path made by fisherman (I know it was made by fisherman because it led to a very small clearing where a fisherman sat... a perfect place to fish) and took some pictures. The area felt magical. The day and its colors, scents and warmth couldn't have been better and I am grateful for it!












Happy Tuesday!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 11, 2011 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

I love this - thank you for sharing your pictures. I wish I could see your wonderful face and give you a giant hug.

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home