This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tickled Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

It's spring and what's more, it's starting to feel  like it! My tulips are coming up, the snow has melted and I've even been able to open a few windows in the house several times. Yay!

I recently found a new site, http://theoatmeal.com/, that I love. Check it out for hilarious comics! Here's one one of my favorites.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Adaptable Kay said...

Hehe! Oh man, if only we could take cats to work! I think that would make the work place a lot happier xD

And I totally agree-It's starting to feel like Spring! As we speak, my window is open, my curtains are billowing and I'm enjoying a beautiful breeze :D

Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home