This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tickled Tuesday

Here's a video that I'm surprised I hadn't yet thought to share. If you love clever cats (ahem... aren't they all clever?!), you'll love this one!



There is so much horror going on in the world right now that sometimes it's hard to feel joy. (Or at least feel joy with out a little guilt attached to it.) Take each day and enjoy it. Laugh, smile, hug and give. I genuinely hope these TT posts help give you something good each week. I know they do for me!

Have a WONDERFUL Tuesday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home