This Page

has been moved to new address

Soon to Come!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Soon to Come!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Soon to Come!

I know I've fallen a bit behind on blogging lately (a bit behind on a lot of things, really...), but I have two in the works! This weekend I made soap for the first time, with my cousin Kelly, and although it wasn't perfect, it was fun and we got some really good results! I also made some Guinness and Bailey's cupcakes for St. Patty's Day and they are really, REALLY good. I can't wait to share the recipe!

I'm working on getting at least one of those posts up by tomorrow night, but you'll hear from me Tuesday, at the latest.

Have fantastic weeks!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 14, 2011 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

I love reading your blogs and I am looking forward to what is coming next :) And I am going to kidnap these girls & head to Chicago. Just don't tell them...lol!!!

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home