This Page

has been moved to new address

The Return of Tickled Tuesday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: The Return of Tickled Tuesday!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Return of Tickled Tuesday!

I can't promise that I'll be able to blog each Tuesday as planned, but I definitely want to get back to TT at least every other week.

This week's tickle:

banana dogs

I have no idea why, but I couldn't help but laugh until I cried the first 50 times I saw this. It's from a great comic site. (Link)

Check out all of their comics!

toothpastefordinner.com
nataliedee.com
superpoop.com
marriedtothesea.com

P.S. I actually really, really hate bananas. I'm not just allergic, but the smell makes me completely sick. This is why you will never, EVER, see a banana reciope on my blog!

Tootles!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home