This Page

has been moved to new address

Heavenly Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Heavenly Day

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Heavenly Day

Yes, I have been neglecting my blogging and baking. I feel really bad about it, because it is something I have come to LOVE to do. I have a lot going on right now and my house is going through a transition... my brother moved in (he'll be here about 3 months) and I'm stripping old wallpaper so I can change which room is my bedroom. It's a big project and I'm pre-occupied by it.

My boyfriend agreed to go see Patty Griffin with my in June... YES! She is one of my absolute favorites and I've never seen her in concert before. Her lyrics inspire me and it's very hard for me not to sing along when I have one of her albums on. I can't wait to go! Here's two of her videos to enjoy.

I promise, I will be back soon!



"I Don't Ever Give Up"


I'm no kid in a kid's game
I did what I did, I've got no one to blame
But I don't give up, no, I don't ever give up
It's all I've got, it's my claim to fame
I'm no fighter but I'm fighting
This whole world seems uninviting
But I don't give up, no, I don't ever give up
I fall down sometimes, sometimes I come back flying
Liars are lying, airplanes are flying
Love isn't here, love isn't here
But it's somewhere
Time to forget me, but something won't let me
Love isn't here, love isn't here
But it's somewhere
And I cleaned and I washed up
This dream I don't ever give up
I don't ever give up, I don't ever give up
No, I don't ever give up, no, I don't ever give up
No, I don't ever give up, I don't ever give up




"Heavenly Day"


Oh heavenly day, all the clouds blew away
Got no trouble today with anyone
The smile on your face I live only to see
It's enough for me, baby, it's enough for me
Oh, heavenly day, heavenly day, heavenly day

Tomorrow may rain with sorrow
Here's a little time we can borrow
Forget all our troubles in these moments so few
All we've got right now, only thing that
All we really have to do
Is have ourselves a heavenly day
Lay here and watch the trees sway
Oh, can't see no other way, no way, no way
Heavenly day, heavenly day, heavenly day

No one at my shoulder bringing me fears
Got no clouds up above me bringing me tears
Got nothing to tell you, I've got nothing much to say
Only I'm glad to be here with you
On this heavenly, heavenly, heavenly, heavenly
Heavenly day, all the trouble's gone away
Oh, for a while anyway, for a while anyway
Heavenly day, heavenly day, heavenly day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home