This Page

has been moved to new address

Mini Post

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Mini Post

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mini Post

My kitchen has quickly become on of my favorite places. It's very retro- not much has changed in probably 40 years in that room- and I love it.

I keep Mr. Bo Jangles' food on the radiator, and since he is a weirdo, after he eats he has to run his paw in his empty water dish (I never fill it because he will ONLY drink out of the dog's dish), on his food mat, and then pull at the curtains. Because of this, the hem of the curtain has started to come undone. Since I'm too lazy to fix it now (and haven't asked my Mom to do it for me yet, since I'm THAT lazy and she's a way better sewer anyways), I moved the curtains to the upper portion of the window in the meantime. I was letting the dog in the other night, and saw a brand new view of my kitchen from my back porch, which I enjoyed and wanted to share.

This is where the action takes place! (Note the droppy curtain on the left. Dumb, cat!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 16, 2010 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Son of X said...

It does definitely possess a retro charm. And as we all know, "Cool guys in the kitchen."

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home