This Page

has been moved to new address

Photographs- REAL ones! (No...really?!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Photographs- REAL ones! (No...really?!)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Photographs- REAL ones! (No...really?!)

I don't know why I never knew this existed, but someone told me about using the Walgreens website to upload your photos and then picking up actual prints in the store. I had practically been ready to buy a printer, ink and paper just to get some of my favorite photos in a real album... something I haven't done in YEARS. Good to know I can get pictures for way less money... and way faster. Hurrah!

Since I'm a cheapskate, I Googled for a coupon and found a good one. It's valid through Saturday... and no, Walgreens is NOT paying me to post this! I want to share deals as I run across them. Feel free to post any that you've found, too!

Now I just have to hope that my pictures don't turn out like crap.

http://www.walgreens.com/
Buy 25 photos, get 25 free thru Feb 13. The code is "love10".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home