This Page

has been moved to new address

"Good Things"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: "Good Things"

Monday, February 8, 2010

"Good Things"

This had disappeared after I posted it, but here is my first official blogger.com post. :)

-----------------


I'm starting to really appreciate Martha Stewart.

I've really been getting into cooking lately (super estrogen rush... where did you come from?!) and I decided to blog about some of my experiences, thanks to inspiration from Leslie (www.brownbutterpopcorn.blogspot.com ).

My 2010 goal will be to blog about various creative endeavors, which will in turn get me writing again. My last blog was on Myspace, oh so long ago. I'll post a few here for your reading enjoyment.

Soon to come:
1950's Blender: Did it work? Were there injuries?
Homemade cookies, soup and mashed potatoes: What worked and what didn't?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home