This Page

has been moved to new address

Zucchini Bread!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Zucchini Bread!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Zucchini Bread!

Tonight I did my FIRST load of laundry in my house (got the machine hooked up!), did an hour of yoga and made delicious Zucchini bread. I don't think it's as good as my Mom's, but the recipe is really easy and quick.

If you want to try it, you can find the recipe here:
http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/zucchini-spice-bread?backto=true&backtourl=/photogallery/quick-breads#slide_1

I used a pan slightly smaller than what they called for, but all the batter fit just fine. The only real issue I ran into was with the suggested baking time. I'm not sure if it was the pan size, but I had to bake the bread for at least an hour and 10 minutes, while the recipe calls for 45-55 minutes. It was RAW at 45 minutes!

Getting Started


Just about ready...


Ready to go in the oven!

All done! My first zucchini bread!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 9, 2010 at 7:01 AM , Blogger Juliea said...

It looks yummy dude!!

 
At February 10, 2010 at 10:57 AM , Blogger BEadECLECTIC said...

It turned out great and lots of people liked it! I want to try my Mom's recipe next but this one is definitely a keeper.

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home