This Page

has been moved to new address

Haiku Thursday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Haiku Thursday!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Haiku Thursday!

What is a haiku?
a poem, message, statement,
it's meant to be shared.
-VJR

--------------------------------------------
This week I decided to ask people to write haikus for me, not because I'm being lazy, but because I like to feature other people and get them involved. Here's a few I got today.
---------------------------------------------

Cooking and crafting,
Are two things I do for fun,
Wish I had the time.

-David Worman

I don't want to write
A haiku for Valerie
And so I will not

-Daylon Morrison

Lionel Ritchie
I've just got you let you know
you're all I ever want

-Michael Gunderson


Share your haiku here!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 1, 2011 at 5:36 AM , Anonymous Magnolia said...

What a neat post! Thank you for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home