This Page

has been moved to new address

P.I.T.A - Pickles in the AM

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: P.I.T.A - Pickles in the AM

Saturday, January 15, 2011

P.I.T.A - Pickles in the AM

Pickles has been waking me up (per the usual), but it wasn't until yesterday AM that I was able to get a good shot with my phone. I might keep my camera next to my bed for awhile and see how that works, but there's something about the phone pics that just make these extra fabulous.



Pickles is no longer deterred by the flash, unfortunately. My brother came up with a theory recently, that if he hadn't rescued her (and her sister) from the alley, she'd have started a gang. If you've seen her, you'll understand.


Have a great weekend! 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 16, 2011 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

awwww pickles is so cute! Hopefully she'll turn into a full on camera hog so we can see more of her!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

 
At January 16, 2011 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

So cute! Pickles reminds me of my cat Diego--in fact, I think I have about a dozen pics of him with the same scrunched up face.

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home