This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm still here!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: I'm still here!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm still here!

I know I fell off the face of the earth after being a blogging maniac this month, but I promise, I am still here! I had a game night last night and will be posting a flan cheesecake recipe soon. (It is FANTASTIC.)

Don't forget about my GIVEAWAY, ending this Friday. There's low entries, so jump in before it's too late!

Happy Sunday, and I'll see you all soon!

2 Comments:

At January 23, 2011 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

I think I entered! I must have... thought i'll go double check! Come enter mine silly girl =) and post the cheesecake recipe... and if you have any others... omggg! I need to learn how to make cheesecake

obv. you have me super excited now!

xoxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

 
At January 24, 2011 at 7:57 AM , Blogger MrsPhilipswithoneL said...

New GFC follower from Monday Hops:)

Having Fun Blogging
mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home