This Page

has been moved to new address

Tickled Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Tickled Tuesday

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tickled Tuesday

I know, I know... once I post this it will no longer be Tuesday. Having Monday (Memorial Day) off really threw my clock off. I tried using June train tickets twice today, and thought it was Monday pretty much until now. It still feels like a Monday, but that's a good thing, right? Short work weeks= yay!

Here's a great video I ran across a couple of years ago (the first of many in a series) that will make you laugh and teach you about Photoshop techniques at the same time. Check them all out for some fun lessons!


Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home