This Page

has been moved to new address

Scrumptious Saturday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Eclecticisms: Scrumptious Saturday

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Scrumptious Saturday

Summertime means BBQs, which means left over grilled potatoes for breakfast! I love breakfast food for dinner, and this is a fast and really delicious meal  you can whip up in about 15 minutes. I ate this the other day, and man, was it good.

I cut up the potatoes, sprinkled them with onion powder and sauteed them in some butter until they browned.

Then, I sauteed some fresh spinach (which cooks in about 2 minutes), cracked a couple of eggs into a small pans, added the spinach, some cut up tomatoes and some feta cheese, then mixed it up with a spatula for an awesome scrambler.

Man, was this good. If only I'd had some kalamata olives!

Left overs + fresh veggies= Dinner time!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 29, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

That looks delish - and I am super jealous!!!! Scramblers, especially in the Greek line of food (feta, tomatoes, olives...), are my absolute favorite breakfast foods.

 
At May 29, 2011 at 9:33 PM , Blogger Ani said...

I highly recommend Old Bay seasoning for potatoes if you want more kick than just onion powder alone. Looks delicious. -Lola http://www.dreaminginafishbowl.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home